My favorite makeup look at the moment? A natural glowy bronze look!
In summer, it’s fun to wear light and natural-looking makeup that will make you look hot and simple. With sun shining over us, our skin darkens and our hair lightens!
What to do?
- Put concealer (choose one that fits your summer skin tone) on your imperfections, red areas and pimples.
- With a big brush, spread some lightweight powder foundation on your face to even your skin tone. I barely brush some on in the summer! Also, if your skin has the tendency to get oily easily, choose a matte powder (especially for your T-zone).
- #tip: put some concealer on your eyelids with the tip of your fingers (it acts as a eyeshadow primer to keep your eyeshadows on longer!!)
- Choose nude and metallic eyeshadow colors (beige, brown, gold, copper). Accentuate your crease with a slightly darker color in the crease of your lid.
- Take a black eyeliner and draw a thin line along your eyeline. (Right now I am loving L’Oréal Paris’ Carbon Black Pencil Perfect Self-Advancing Eyeliner!!)
- Very black mascara with lots of volume and length is a must
- Finish the look with a nude matte lipstick or make it pop with a bright pink or red!
Photo from www.prettydesigns.com
Photo from makeupandbeauty.com
Photo from www.pinterest.com
Hasta la proxima,
Cover photo from www.hercampus.com