Spring has officially arrived! From this point on, it will get warmer and warmer! Brighter sun, softer wind, and… new spring trends make me so joyful! Grab your purse and head to your favorite shops for a fashion update! I … Continue reading
Winter is all about dark and neutral colors when it comes to fashion. It might get boring and dull, especially since winter as been around for a long time now. Why not add some bold colors and new fashion items to your wardrobe to brighten your looks? Plus, all the shops are receiving their new collections right now. Here are some ideas to help you smile through this cold season.
Fun colorful nails, like orange, red or pink nails, are a great way to add some brightness to your look.
A bright scarf, with or without patterns, is an awesome way to change an outfit. Plus with the temperature still pretty cold, it will keep you warm.
Add some spring flavor to your outfit with a skater skirt! This skirt is a must-have in every girl’s wardrobe. Wear it with simple t-shirts, blouses, camis or a nice delicate top!
Change your denim look a little by rolling up your jeans! Show those ankles of yours with high heel booties or cute flats.
Go for the arm party trend and load your arm with bracelets of all kinds! It stands out as much as a statement necklace and is super fun!
Yes, this is a question you probably ask yourself sometimes before going to a cocktail party, a family dinner or any other occasion. Sometimes it can be confusing to know what to wear and it can be hard to know what’s appropriate for the activity you’re planning on doing. Of course everybody has their own personal style, but here are some options I suggest for different occasion. It’s summer and that means a bunch of activities are at your door!
1. Pool party. With the beautiful and warm weather and a bunch of friends, a pool party is a fun way to enjoy summer. Put on that new bikini of yours (or a one-piece if you feel more comfortable) and cover up with a fun and simple dress. Big sunglasses and flip flops are a must! Try some trendy nail polish, like coral or teal!
2. Happy hour. Going for a drink with some colleagues after work or catching up with some friends during a 5 à 7? High waist shorts with a nice blouse, some low simple heels and jewellery are the key items to a sophisticated yet simple look, perfect to grab some drinks and maybe go for tapas afterwards, why not?
3. Family dinner. Grandparents, uncles, aunts or even a dinner with your boyfriend’s family? Go for something chic and traditional like a black a-line dress. Add a belt for some structure and beautiful dangling earrings and you’ll be feminine and classy.
4. Going to a festival. Summer is festival season! Grab your favorite pair of denim shorts, add a belt, a striped tee (go for blue and white stripes for a nautical vibe), a leather jacket (for those colder nights) and some edgy sandals and you’re ready to rock the streets! Don’t forget those retro sunglasses.
5. Club night with the girls. Ready to dance the night away? Forget the spandex and the too-tight dresses that are just so unflattering and uncomfortable! Show just enough skin with a back cut out dress that has patterns or bright colors. Go for a halter top dress or a criss-cross back, both will be sexy, but still classy. Nice reasonable height heels (you want to dance, remember?) and let your hair loose or try a very high ponytail tail!
I really hope you’ll enjoy every moment of this wonderful summer. Take every opportunity that passes next to you and see the people you love and admire. My last fashion advice would be to have fun with your outfits but remember to stay classy and respectful to yourself.