Yes, it’s 2013! Happy new year to every one that reads my blog! I appreciate it so much! Merci beaucoup 🙂
This year will bring hopes, challenges and many unforgettable moments. Many of you might have made some resolutions and I think one of them could be to continue or become stylish and let your personality shine through your outfits. They are so many trends out there but the important thing is to stay true to who you are and to try to incorporate new things to your style. Here’s how to wear certain key pieces different ways.
1. The pencil skirt. Elegant and structured, this is a key item in your wardrobe. With a silk blouse on top and gorgeous heels, it’s superbly chic. With an original top, a leather or jeans jacket and booties, it has a modern edge. With a big sweater, opaque tights and flats, it’s laid-back and casual.
2. The bright chunky knit. This item has the comfortable and warm fabrics you need in winter and embraces spring with the bright colors. It’s a great piece to end winter with and start spring. With a black skirt, a statement necklace, amazing jewelry and pumps, it’s totally urban chic. You can also pair it with some pale jeans and some sneakers for a sporty and casual look.
3. The expandable sides bag. These expandable sides are more for the look than the utility, but it makes the bag look even bigger! Those bags are everywhere on the runways. Some models are chic and others are more casual, choose the one you prefer!
4. The leather jacket. Always known for its edgy rock feel, this item can be played different ways. With dark jeans, silver jewelry and sexy heels, it’s extremely sexy and daring. With some ripped jeans, a white tank top and some edgy jewelry, it’s urban rock. It can really go with everything especially if you choose a black one.
5. The oxblood lipstick. It’s seen EVERYWHERE! It’s chic and glamorous, it’s the new red. For a more vamp look, go for darker hues.
6. The shirt belt. Over a large cardigan or sweater, adding a belt adds structure. Over a black sweater, add a pop of color with a slim bright belt. Over a colorful shirt, add a black or grey belt and you have a very polished look.
Have a stylish year!