The sailor trend is back in full force again. The always classic and famous anchor is everywhere: on women and men’s clothing, accessories, furniture, towels, sheets, etc. I am a big fan of blue and white, and also stripes! This … Continue reading
My guy friends are always simple and there to make me laugh even when I’m tired or sad. I’m really lucky to have them and in that gratitude moment, I’m going to share 10 fashion tips you boys, men, guys, whatever you want to call yourself, should follow to be even cuter and hotter…
1. Jeans shirt with a white tee. For a casual day at school or on the weekend, wear a jeans shirt with your sleeves rolled up a little bit and a white v-neck or round-neck (the one your prefer) under. It’s really hot, simple and versatile, so you can wear it a number of times. Button it half way or let it open for the best looks.
2. Robust boots. It’s winter and wearing your converse and snickers in the snow isn’t appropriate. Plus, when your feet are wet don’t tell me you’re comfortable! Put your feet into robust boots inspired by the construction or the military styles. It looks good and you won’t look like a fool with shoes in your feet during freezing weather.
3. Beige pants. For a more polished and preppy look, grab a pair of beige pants! It’s perfect for the spring season ahead and the color goes with absolutely everything. I’ve heard it’s more comfortable than wearing jeans, why not try it then?
4. Big watch. Men aren’t a lot into jewellery, but a nice big watch is a beautiful accessory that adds masculinity to an outfit. There are tons that have some gadgets and different settings, choose the one that you prefer!
5. Knit scarf. Since the weather is cold, show off you have style with a knit scarf in a vibrant color or a beige/gray color. It’s a very cute addition to your look!
6. Marine look. Opt for the marine look, it’s so cute and fresh! Go with a blue and white striped tee or shirt, some loafers and you’re good to chill.
7. A sexy suit. Do you want to impress for a special occasion? A nice sexy suit will make you look handsome! Don’t forget to choose a suit that fits you and ask for help if you’re not sure.
8. Messenger bag. If you want to change from your usual backpack, go for a messenger bag. It’s smart, professional and stylish. Brown, tan, grey or black are neutral colors you should choose from so it can be a classic item in your wardrobe.
9. Grey sweater. There’s something about a grey v-neck sweater that’s just so simple yet so hot. Choose a comfortable fabric and you’ll love this basic shirt.
10. Smile. I know you want to seem like the tough big guy and that what I’m about to say is really cheesy, but the best thing about a guy is when he smiles and that’s when you seem the most handsome possible. So go ahead and smile!
Dad, brother, friend, boyfriend… So many men in your life and sometimes buying them a gift is a bit challenging. You really want to make them happy but you don’t always know what will. For every budget and every men on your list, here’s some suggestions.
A traveler? Loves big bags? This Herschel travel bag in red and brown will make him stylish on the plane. (65$ at Off the hook).
Into techno stuff? Has an iphone? Your father will love this iphone universal remote control. It’s simply genius! (109.69$ at Amazon).
Your friend makes the best parties? Just want to thank him in a funny way? These luchador bottle openers will make him laugh for sure! (8$, Cool Material)
Your guy has multiple devices and gadgets? Laptop, tablet, phone, ipod, … This Kangaroom storage bamboo multi-charging station from greatusefullstuff.com will keep everything together and in place. He won’t have to search everywhere to find where he put his cellphone last night (or ask you where you’ve put it, like if you were playing hide and seek with it…). (35$)
Loves reading? Has books everywhere? These “Zombie metal art bookends” will surprise him and make his room stylish-er. (47$, etsy.com)
Video games is his world? You’ve been told “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is coming out soon for a while now? I think it’s a hint that this video game will please him oh-so-much. (60$, any electronic store: Future shop, Bestbuy, target, …)
Loves taking pictures? Sport events, concerts, nights out, etc. so many actions and souvenirs are so important. This GE G100 Power Pro Series Camera can shoot at ten frames per second! It will make his boyish cute smile come out for sure. And who says you can’t borrow…? (179$ general-imaging.com)
Enjoy your time with them!