Taking a stroll in the Old Port or in Montreal’s Chinatown? Stop by Le Mal Nécessaire for some unique fruity cocktails with some simple Asian tapas.
One of my favorite date activity is having brunch. Montreal has plenty of cute breakfast places worth trying. Located in the Village near Beaudry metro station, Le Passé Composé should definitely be on your bucket list.
Christmas is coming and it’s the time to give to all your loved ones. I’ll give you some nice gifts ideas for your friends, siblings, boyfriend, parents, grandparents, and everybody else on your gift list.
1. Mor lychee luxe gift set: Surprise your girly friend with this hand cream and perfume oil combo. It smells lychee flowers, berries and a hint of the woods. Prize : 20$ Buy it at : spacenk.com
2. Amika mini leopard styler: Give this animal-print travel hair iron to your friend that travels a lot and likes to keep her hair straight (useful for bangs). It comes with a matching case and a complimentary trial packet of Amika Argan Oil Treatment. Prize : 25$ Buy it at : Sephora or sephora.com
3. Tocca crema mani hand cream viaggio: Buy this trio of Italian travel-size hand creams for your fancy mother. It comes in Stella (blood orange), Cleopatra (grapefruit cucumber) and Florence (rose). Prize : 18$ Buy it at : spacenk.com
4. Bath and Body Works New Year’s Eve pocketbac collection: Give to your anti-germ friend these champagne cocktail-themed anti-bacterial hand gels. Prize : 1,50$ each Buy it at : Bath and Body Works or bathandbodyworks.com
5. L’Oréal Paris colour riche Le Gloss: Surprise your makeup-loving friend who likes to have healthy lips with this shiny lip gloss. It’s packed with softening ingredients, such as vitamin E and argan oil, so it will keep her mouth prepared in case someone pulls her under the mistletoe. Prize : 7,95$ Buy it at : your local pharmacy or loreal.com
6. NatureLuxe mousse mascara: Give your eco-friendly friend, cousin or sister this Covergirl mascara that is packed with natural ingredients, like beeswax, carnauba wax and a touch of honey. Prize : 8,49$ Buy it at : your local pharmacy or drugstore.com
7. Ipod dock: Let your music-loving friend listen to all his favorite songs with this portable stereo speaker system for iPad, iPod, and any MP3 Player. It’s available in 5 colors. Prize : 21$ Buy it at : ihomeaudio.com
8. HEX watch band for Ipod nano 6G: Get your boyfriend this nano holder and watch so he can do his training in a techno way. Prize : 24,33$ Buy it at : amazon.com
9. French perfume decoupage dishes: Offer these adorable dishes to your grandmother or mother. They are designed after vintage soap wrappers. Prize : 12$ each Buy it at : rosannainc.com
10. Eliza stripe slipper socks: These cozy socks are perfect for lounging around on a chilly winter night. Give them to your friend that likes to be comfortable and stylish at night. Prize : 12$ Buy it at : Top shop or topshop.com
11. Stila daydream palette: Perfect your versatile friend’s look, by giving her this compact eye shadow palette that includes 22 eye shadows. She will be able to make all kinds of looks and make her eyes the star of the season! Prize : 18$ Buy it at : Sephora or stilacosmetics.com
12. Bliss Santa’s little helpers: Buy your friend who likes spa treatment this spa-inspired lip and hand pair that will beat the dry, chapped skin that comes along with winter. Prize : 11$ Buy it at : blissworld.com
13. AE texting gloves: Surprise your friend who can’t live without her cellphone or her ipod with these cute gloves that allow you to text without freezing your fingers! Prize : 15,50$ Buy it at : American Eagle or ae.com
14. Bacon salt: Does your dad or your brother adore bacon? If so, stuck his stocking with this funny condiment: Bacon Salt. It’s actually zero calorie, zero fat, kosher, vegetarian and it’s low in sodium. Prize : 6$ Buy it at : fredflare.com
15. Iphone case: A printed iphone 4 case will make your friend like even more her phone! Prize : 25$ Buy it at : Jcrew or jcrew.com
Here are some ideas! Have a nice holiday season! 🙂
If you have other ideas for our readers, please let them know by writing a comment.