With sandals season here, paint on a fresh coat of the best nail polishes colors this summer ’16! Advertisements
My guy friends are always simple and there to make me laugh even when I’m tired or sad. I’m really lucky to have them and in that gratitude moment, I’m going to share 10 fashion tips you boys, men, guys, whatever you want to call yourself, should follow to be even cuter and hotter…
1. Jeans shirt with a white tee. For a casual day at school or on the weekend, wear a jeans shirt with your sleeves rolled up a little bit and a white v-neck or round-neck (the one your prefer) under. It’s really hot, simple and versatile, so you can wear it a number of times. Button it half way or let it open for the best looks.
2. Robust boots. It’s winter and wearing your converse and snickers in the snow isn’t appropriate. Plus, when your feet are wet don’t tell me you’re comfortable! Put your feet into robust boots inspired by the construction or the military styles. It looks good and you won’t look like a fool with shoes in your feet during freezing weather.
3. Beige pants. For a more polished and preppy look, grab a pair of beige pants! It’s perfect for the spring season ahead and the color goes with absolutely everything. I’ve heard it’s more comfortable than wearing jeans, why not try it then?
4. Big watch. Men aren’t a lot into jewellery, but a nice big watch is a beautiful accessory that adds masculinity to an outfit. There are tons that have some gadgets and different settings, choose the one that you prefer!
5. Knit scarf. Since the weather is cold, show off you have style with a knit scarf in a vibrant color or a beige/gray color. It’s a very cute addition to your look!
6. Marine look. Opt for the marine look, it’s so cute and fresh! Go with a blue and white striped tee or shirt, some loafers and you’re good to chill.
7. A sexy suit. Do you want to impress for a special occasion? A nice sexy suit will make you look handsome! Don’t forget to choose a suit that fits you and ask for help if you’re not sure.
8. Messenger bag. If you want to change from your usual backpack, go for a messenger bag. It’s smart, professional and stylish. Brown, tan, grey or black are neutral colors you should choose from so it can be a classic item in your wardrobe.
9. Grey sweater. There’s something about a grey v-neck sweater that’s just so simple yet so hot. Choose a comfortable fabric and you’ll love this basic shirt.
10. Smile. I know you want to seem like the tough big guy and that what I’m about to say is really cheesy, but the best thing about a guy is when he smiles and that’s when you seem the most handsome possible. So go ahead and smile!
Yes, this is a question you probably ask yourself sometimes before going to a cocktail party, a family dinner or any other occasion. Sometimes it can be confusing to know what to wear and it can be hard to know what’s appropriate for the activity you’re planning on doing. Of course everybody has their own personal style, but here are some options I suggest for different occasion. It’s summer and that means a bunch of activities are at your door!
1. Pool party. With the beautiful and warm weather and a bunch of friends, a pool party is a fun way to enjoy summer. Put on that new bikini of yours (or a one-piece if you feel more comfortable) and cover up with a fun and simple dress. Big sunglasses and flip flops are a must! Try some trendy nail polish, like coral or teal!
2. Happy hour. Going for a drink with some colleagues after work or catching up with some friends during a 5 à 7? High waist shorts with a nice blouse, some low simple heels and jewellery are the key items to a sophisticated yet simple look, perfect to grab some drinks and maybe go for tapas afterwards, why not?
3. Family dinner. Grandparents, uncles, aunts or even a dinner with your boyfriend’s family? Go for something chic and traditional like a black a-line dress. Add a belt for some structure and beautiful dangling earrings and you’ll be feminine and classy.
4. Going to a festival. Summer is festival season! Grab your favorite pair of denim shorts, add a belt, a striped tee (go for blue and white stripes for a nautical vibe), a leather jacket (for those colder nights) and some edgy sandals and you’re ready to rock the streets! Don’t forget those retro sunglasses.
5. Club night with the girls. Ready to dance the night away? Forget the spandex and the too-tight dresses that are just so unflattering and uncomfortable! Show just enough skin with a back cut out dress that has patterns or bright colors. Go for a halter top dress or a criss-cross back, both will be sexy, but still classy. Nice reasonable height heels (you want to dance, remember?) and let your hair loose or try a very high ponytail tail!
I really hope you’ll enjoy every moment of this wonderful summer. Take every opportunity that passes next to you and see the people you love and admire. My last fashion advice would be to have fun with your outfits but remember to stay classy and respectful to yourself.