En plein coeur du Plateau à Montréal, sur l’avenue Mont-Royal, se trouve un resto-bar qui sort de l’ordinaire avec son super concept: tous les plats sont à 4,95$! De 11h am à 3h am tous les jours, L’Entrepôt Mont-Royal offre ses entrées, … Continue reading
Do you sometimes crave for a very very good burger? In Montreal, I have two places in mind that offer burgers so good that you’ll dream about them!
1. Burger de Ville: There are two Burger de Ville in Montreal and I have tried both. First, you choose the base of your hamburger (cheese, bacon, bacon and cheese, etc.). Then, you select all the toppings you want to put inside your burger. You can put as many toppings as you like. There are no extra charge for all the toppings so you can try all sorts of things. For example, there are sauteed mushrooms, jalapenos peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, harissa sauce, caramelized onions and many others. You definitely need to put some harissa sauce inside, it makes your burger heavenly good! The meat is really tender and the bun is delicious. Plus, the poutine is awesome! Take one big poutine for a family and dig in!
Here are the two locations:
– 59 Westminster North (Montreal-West) Phone: 514-564-9902
– 5282 Boul St-Laurent (Plateau Mont-Royal) Phone: 514-507-5050
2. Five Guys Burgers and Fries: This restaurant is located in the Old Montreal. You can choose all the toppings you want in your burger for no extra charge. There are a little bit less toppings to choose from than Burger de Ville. The meat and the bun is great. You’ll need a big mouth because these burgers are huge. Try also the delicious fries. They are cooked in peanut-oil which makes them better for your health and they taste great. The decoration is cute. There are boxes of potatoes and peanuts everywhere.
Here is the location:
– 468 Rue McGill (Old Montreal) Phone: 514-507-2560
Now… are you hungry? Well, go and have a delicious burger!