The weather is getting hotter and hotter, I’m so excited for summer! With this nice weather around, you just want to grab your friends and enjoy a night out in the city. Want to look urban chic this season? Add these three items to your wardrobe and you’re set to go. Enjoy the sangria!
1. Tailored shorts. Show of those sexy legs of yours in stylish tailored shorts (same material as work pants). Add a blouse or a simple tee and a blazer! With black shorts, go for a coral blouse!
2. Small clutch. An oversized tote can remove a bit of the chic factor of your outfit. Plus, it’s too big for a night out! Instead, opt for a small clutch in trendy colors (emeraude, coral and cyan blue) or a classic favorite!
3. Medium-height simple pumps. Sexy, stylish and yet more comfortable than super high heels so you can dance the night away. Add a pop of color to a neutral outfit with turquoise or red pumps. Be versatile with black, white or beige heels.
Yes you may have your gorgeous party dress and your accessories but what about your shoes? Depending on your personality, your style, your outfit or the comfort you’re looking forward to, there’s a lot to choose from!
1. Chic and elegant pumps! These black and silver shoes will go with your different outfits so you don’t need to buy a million shoes. The height is reasonable so you can enjoy your night! They’re very chic and professional looking so wear them afterwards to work! (in sale at 26.00$ at Wallis (regular price is 61.00$))
2. Very sexy booties! You can add a little sexy edge to your outfit with booties. Black ones are versatile, but these red ones are bold and so festive! (37.25$ at Guess).
3. Original and elegant sandals! These pink and gold sandals are feminine and very original with the surprising heels. Just don’t wear them with everything. They’re perfect with your LBD. (170.00$ at TopShop).
4. Trendy flats! You don’t want to wear heels? No problem, these superb flats are super festive, chic, elegant and festive. Everything you want in a shoe! The pointy front is nice and chic-er. Go on and dance the night away! (in sale at 39.99$ at J. Jill (regular price is 109.00$))
Look for style, something that goes with your outfit and comfort!
They’ve been on the runways. They’ve been worned by many celebrities. What am I talking about? I’m talking about the trendiest sandals of the summer. I’m talking about WEDGES! There are a lot of different kinds of wedges that matches every style. You’ll simply love this sandals that will elongate your legs.
Eva Mendes and Kate Hudson wearing wedges
1. Peep-toed chic: These cute peep-toed wedges are simple but chic. Pair them with skirts, dresses and shorts for a nice chic touch.