Happy monday! Days are getting gradually colder with fall setting in so it’s time for some wardrobe changes. You can still incorporate some summer items (like tops, jewellery and accessories) into your fall outfits. In general, fall means darker colors, … Continue reading
My guy friends are always simple and there to make me laugh even when I’m tired or sad. I’m really lucky to have them and in that gratitude moment, I’m going to share 10 fashion tips you boys, men, guys, whatever you want to call yourself, should follow to be even cuter and hotter…
1. Jeans shirt with a white tee. For a casual day at school or on the weekend, wear a jeans shirt with your sleeves rolled up a little bit and a white v-neck or round-neck (the one your prefer) under. It’s really hot, simple and versatile, so you can wear it a number of times. Button it half way or let it open for the best looks.
2. Robust boots. It’s winter and wearing your converse and snickers in the snow isn’t appropriate. Plus, when your feet are wet don’t tell me you’re comfortable! Put your feet into robust boots inspired by the construction or the military styles. It looks good and you won’t look like a fool with shoes in your feet during freezing weather.
3. Beige pants. For a more polished and preppy look, grab a pair of beige pants! It’s perfect for the spring season ahead and the color goes with absolutely everything. I’ve heard it’s more comfortable than wearing jeans, why not try it then?
4. Big watch. Men aren’t a lot into jewellery, but a nice big watch is a beautiful accessory that adds masculinity to an outfit. There are tons that have some gadgets and different settings, choose the one that you prefer!
5. Knit scarf. Since the weather is cold, show off you have style with a knit scarf in a vibrant color or a beige/gray color. It’s a very cute addition to your look!
6. Marine look. Opt for the marine look, it’s so cute and fresh! Go with a blue and white striped tee or shirt, some loafers and you’re good to chill.
7. A sexy suit. Do you want to impress for a special occasion? A nice sexy suit will make you look handsome! Don’t forget to choose a suit that fits you and ask for help if you’re not sure.
8. Messenger bag. If you want to change from your usual backpack, go for a messenger bag. It’s smart, professional and stylish. Brown, tan, grey or black are neutral colors you should choose from so it can be a classic item in your wardrobe.
9. Grey sweater. There’s something about a grey v-neck sweater that’s just so simple yet so hot. Choose a comfortable fabric and you’ll love this basic shirt.
10. Smile. I know you want to seem like the tough big guy and that what I’m about to say is really cheesy, but the best thing about a guy is when he smiles and that’s when you seem the most handsome possible. So go ahead and smile!
Winter is all about dark and neutral colors when it comes to fashion. It might get boring and dull, especially since winter as been around for a long time now. Why not add some bold colors and new fashion items to your wardrobe to brighten your looks? Plus, all the shops are receiving their new collections right now. Here are some ideas to help you smile through this cold season.
Fun colorful nails, like orange, red or pink nails, are a great way to add some brightness to your look.
A bright scarf, with or without patterns, is an awesome way to change an outfit. Plus with the temperature still pretty cold, it will keep you warm.
Add some spring flavor to your outfit with a skater skirt! This skirt is a must-have in every girl’s wardrobe. Wear it with simple t-shirts, blouses, camis or a nice delicate top!
Change your denim look a little by rolling up your jeans! Show those ankles of yours with high heel booties or cute flats.
Go for the arm party trend and load your arm with bracelets of all kinds! It stands out as much as a statement necklace and is super fun!