Spring has officially arrived! From this point on, it will get warmer and warmer! Brighter sun, softer wind, and… new spring trends make me so joyful! Grab your purse and head to your favorite shops for a fashion update! I … Continue reading
I’m back on sweetnstyle after a very long break from blogging! I’ve missed it a lot and I have plenty of new ideas for articles. I hope you’ll be reading and enjoying them!
To start the Holiday season right, I have made a top 10 list I want to accomplish this very merry season. Create your own or get inspired by mine!
1. Hot chocolate and reading. There’s nothing better during a cold snowy day than drinking a hot chocolate while reading an amazing novel surrounded by pillows and blankets.
2. Holiday shopping. While some people hate Christmas shopping (because of the oh-too-many people running around), I particularly like the ambiance of holiday shopping because of all the decorations, the Christmas music and do I need to mention the sales?
3. Cooking cookies and bouchées. Family cooking is one tradition I like to keep. Souvenirs are made while making chocolate chip cookies and delicious hors-d’oeuvres (olive tapenade roulés or cheese soufflés). And… cookie dough, yes two words are enough to convince you!
4. Walking in Montreal’s Old Port. During Christmas time, the Old Port is absolutely stunning with colorful lights, trees and all kinds of decorations. The art galleries, the churches, the fancy restaurants, the chic bars, the neighborhood contains a je ne sais quoi that is magical. Dress up warmly and go for a long walk.
5. Going out to new places. I want to discover new bars and clubs with my friends and celebrate the hard work we did this past year.
6. Melting pot with friends. This season, my friends and I want to make ourselves a supper at a friend’s house and everyone will contribute with a meal or something to drink. It’s a great way to share different meals and enjoy each other.
7. Go to the movie theater. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been to the movie theater and it’s a great activity for cold days. My bestfriend and I want to see About time featuring Rachel Mcadams.
8. Put on that party dress. It’s that time of year to dress up, accessorize and try new outfits to those awesome parties and family and friends gatherings!
9. Coffee with friends. Catch up on what’s going on in your friends’ life by grabbing a hot chocolate or a latte at a coffee shop. Plus, holiday season is the time to share and be grateful for everyone in our life.
10. Maybe not that fun, but cleaning… Yes it’s a new season and the end of 2013 so it’s time to go through my wardrobe and see what I can wear this season and what essentials I need to buy to pair with the items I already have. It’s also time to clean my desk, my room and to reorganize everything to start off 2014 on the right foot.
I’m glad to be back! Happy holidays! Joyeuses fêtes à tout le monde!