It’s freezing cold outside, snow is pouring and you might be getting tired of this winter weather (I know I am), but a few more weeks and spring will start to peak. Shops already have plenty of spring styles in stores, so I suggest we boost our enthusiasm by going shopping for some spring clothing. Why not start to incorporate it with your winter styles? Here are some trends you should definitely try!
1. PEPLUM. Oh yes, this trend will be everywhere this season! Dresses, skirts, tops… It’s absolutely sophisticated.
2. MINI CROSS-BODY BAG. Keys, Id, money, lip gloss and you’re on the go! Light and little, this bag will carry your essentials stylishly. You can go for a chic option or for a more casual one.
3. TWO-TONE PUMPS. Spring is synonym for colorful and vibrant colors. That also applies for shoes! With the major color-blocking trend that’s going on, two-tone pumps are the heels you need.
4. WHITE PANTS. Put a colorful top and you have a fresh and trendy look. Choose a skinny or flare type.
5. RUFFLED CHIFFON DRESS. Delicate, elegant and light, this type of dress is effortlessly chic and versatile.
What are you eager to try this spring?