After Bohemian May (https://sweetnstyle.wordpress.com/2015/05/06/bohemian-may/) comes Pop of color in June! The boho vibe is still very present, but this month we are adding key pieces and accessories to our outfits that are bright and which scream summer! Coral pink, mint green, bright orange and … Continue reading
Touches of makeup can really embellish someone’s natural beauty. I’m really into trying different colors of lipsticks this winter season. A beautiful and colorful pout makes someone look confident and sexy. First of all, make sure you wear nourishing balm under and/or over your lipstick to keep your lips hydrated during those cold and dry winter days. I often put balm under and over to seal the lipstick in place. Second of all, if you’re going for a dark lipstick, it’s good to contour the outside of your lips with a lip pencil. Finally, go on and try different colors!
Here are my 3 fave colors!
1. Trendy fuschia! I love that chic and fun color. Wear this lipstick with some beige eye shadows, a brownish eyeliner and some black mascara. The idea is to keep the main attention on your lips and not over do it with the eye makeup.
2. Girly light pink! It’s simple, girly and flirty! Wear this lipstick with grey or colorful eye shadows (purple, blue), a line of black eye liner and voluminous black mascara. Since the lip color is more discreet, you can allow yourself to do smokey eyes and more dramatic eye looks.
3. Glamorous red! This color is eternally sexy and chic. You can go for the total glam look with a cat eye or a smokey eye or you can wear it more casually with pale eye shadows and simple mascara.
Yes you may have your gorgeous party dress and your accessories but what about your shoes? Depending on your personality, your style, your outfit or the comfort you’re looking forward to, there’s a lot to choose from!
1. Chic and elegant pumps! These black and silver shoes will go with your different outfits so you don’t need to buy a million shoes. The height is reasonable so you can enjoy your night! They’re very chic and professional looking so wear them afterwards to work! (in sale at 26.00$ at Wallis (regular price is 61.00$))
2. Very sexy booties! You can add a little sexy edge to your outfit with booties. Black ones are versatile, but these red ones are bold and so festive! (37.25$ at Guess).
3. Original and elegant sandals! These pink and gold sandals are feminine and very original with the surprising heels. Just don’t wear them with everything. They’re perfect with your LBD. (170.00$ at TopShop).
4. Trendy flats! You don’t want to wear heels? No problem, these superb flats are super festive, chic, elegant and festive. Everything you want in a shoe! The pointy front is nice and chic-er. Go on and dance the night away! (in sale at 39.99$ at J. Jill (regular price is 109.00$))
Look for style, something that goes with your outfit and comfort!